Total & Permanent Disability (TPD)

Most Employees are covered for Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) insurance through the superannuation fund contributions made by their employer.

You may also have TPD insurance cover under a life insurance policy provided by your employer or Employment contract, via a union, from your financial institution or bank, or as arranged by your financial advisor.

Lodging a TPD claim can be a lot of work – right at a time when you may be least able to do it. Ezy Claims have a great deal of experience working out the fine print in insurance policies, and will work to get your full entitlements—if you need to lodge a TPD claim, we’re here to help.

You’re eligible for a TPD Insurance claim if you can show you’re unable to do your normal job or any other work related to your training and experience. This doesn’t mean you’re unfit for all work- it means you’re unable to do the work fitting your area of skills and expertise. For example, if having a bad back stops you from working in your normal construction job, you can usually make a TPD claim -even if your doctor says you’re fit for another kind of employment, such as office work.

Each policy is different, with specific clauses and definitions and we understand that this can be confusing.

We are here to help. Call us on 0468 399 256 for a free consultation.

Need help or want to find out more?

Click below to connect with us to book a

no obligation consultation

Mariners Centre of Excellence

Suite 411A, 1 Bryant Drive Tuggerah NSW​

Phone: 0468 399 256

All Rights Reserved Ezy Claims. Privacy Statement.